Here are 5 steps on how to prepare for your spa day!
- In order to avoid any burns, it is recommended to remove all your jewelry before the Nordic Experience. Our saunas reach very high temperatures and you may not feel the burn caused by the heat transfer to the metal of your jewelry.
- Start your session with a shower to temper your body and dilate the pores of your skin. Toxins in your body will be more easily eliminated.
- It is important to stay well hydrated throughout the thermal cycle. Make sure you have a bottle of water handy.
- It is strongly recommended that you avoid alcohol consumption before your thermal cycle. It will be difficult for you to determine your heat tolerance threshold if you are under the influence of alcohol or other substances. We all have a limit and it is important to respect it.
- Listen to your body. If you have heart problems, it may be advisable to consult your doctor before your visit.