- Don’t forget to bring your bathing suit and sandals.
- Bring your reusable water bottle. It is important to stay well hydrated throughout your experience. Drinking water sources are available on site for you to refill your bottle.
- The rental of two towels and a locker key is included with all our packages. If you want extra comfort, it is possible to rent a bathrobe on site at a cost of 10$ or you can bring your own from home.
- Please note that there is no restaurant on site. However, salads, wraps, pastries and beverages are available. It is not permitted to bring in outside food.
- Please arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before your treatment time (if applicable).
- No reservation is required for the access to the facilities only. On busier days, if the site reaches capacity, a waiting period may be required before accessing the facilities.
- There is no time limit to enjoy the Nordic Experience. We suggest that you allow yourself approximately 2 to 3 hours to fully experience the benefits of alternating hot, cold and relaxation.
- Our site is a technology-free environment. Plan to leave your cell phone, camera and other electronic devices at home or in the locker room.
- Keep it quiet! Upon arrival, we ask that you remain silent throughout our site with the exception of the central terrace where quiet conversation is permitted. Take advantage of this time to refocus, clear your thoughts and recharge your batteries.
Please note that our facilities will exceptionally close at 5pm on Tuesday April 4th and Wednesday April 5th.